Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between people and their environment, Bolloré group associates humanism with a results-based culture.
Thanks to its family shareholding stability, the Group has been conducting a long-term investment and visionary strategy for the past 200 years.
Operating in 143 countries with 80 000 employees generating more than 23 billion dollars revenue, Bolloré group is now holding strong positions in each of its business lines: transportation and logistics, communications and media, electricity storage and solutions.
B' Information Services is Bolloré Group company based in Paris, deliver and implement IT solutions for Transportation, Logistics and Energy business line with 400 employees globally (Paris, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Montreal, Johannesburg, Abidjan...).
B' Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B' Information Services engages in a collaboration with Ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Our team in Ho Chi Minh City is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS...), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java...) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B' Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting workplace in touch with an international and innovative environment.
Main tasks and activities
As a SQL Server DBA you will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems.
- Build and manage SQL Server databases systems
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Monitor system's health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities
- Report to SQL Team Leader based in Ho Chi Minh City
- Functionally report to SQL Team Manager in Paris
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Proven working experience as a SQL Server DBA or similar role
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Working experience with Windows server, Azure, including Active Directory
- Knowledge of programming languages and API
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- French is a plus