Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between people and their environment, Bolloré group associates humanism with a results-based culture. Thanks to its family shareholding stability, the Group has been conducting a long-term investment and visionary strategy for the past 200 years.
Operating in 143 countries with 80 000 employees generating more than 23 billion dollars revenue, Bolloré group is now holding strong positions in each of its business lines: transportation and logistics, communications and media, electricity storage and solutions.
B' Information Services is Bolloré Group company based in Paris, deliver and implement IT solutions for Transportation, Logistics and Energy business line with 400 employees globally (Paris, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Montreal, Johannesburg, Abidjan...).
B' Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B' Information Services engages in a collaboration with Ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Our team in Ho Chi Minh City is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS...), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java...) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B' Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting workplace in touch with an international and innovative environment.
We are setting up a Support team in Vietnam of 7 members, in which 2 ones will cover each shift to ensure our 24/7 service globally. The team reports directly to their Support Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City.
There are 3 rotated working shifts as below:
- Shift 1: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Shift 2: 03:00 PM - 00:00 AM
- Shift 3: 11:00 PM - 08:00 AM
The Engineer works 5 days - 40 hours/ week, including weekend and national holidays with the specifically assigned working schedule by the Manager.
Due to the importance of keeping professionalism and trust with our partners/customers, we expect to recruit the candidates who can work long-term and commit their confirmed shifts.
Main tasks and activities
The Software Support Engineer participates in the maintenance stage of a portal application in operational condition, from end to end in compliance with Service Level Agreements.
The main missions will include but not be limited to:
- Take charge of incidents and requests; process and monitor them until they are completed
- Analyze the root causes of the interrupted or degraded service; solve/ communicate with level 3 support teams
- Resolve the major or recurring incident problems
- Monitor the application (alert and performance)
- Coordinate with other teams in connection with the portal (key-user, support, build, project ...)
- Communicate the state of the service on incident and operation
- Ensure the proper execution of operational tasks
- Write post incident reviews following major incidents and deliver reliable actions
- Report the changes to the Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- Proactively initiate the ideas, actions to improve the quality of the service
- Update the portal documentation and transmit knowledge to the level 1 support teams (help-desk & monitoring)
Skills & Required knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodology
- Keen to learn new technology (MS Azure, MS service…)
- Experienced in using one of the tools: ITSM, Azure monitoring, AppInsights is an advantage.
- Reading and writing well
- Basic listening and speaking
- Have logical thinking, analyzing and problem solving skills
- Nice-to-have knowledge: cloud services, micro-services, network and concept of application architecture (flow, network equipment, esb, API...) or other IT network, system, hardware
Fresher or 1-2 years of experience in IT disciplines
- Cloud Azure and Kafka knowledge and/or certifications are advantageous.
- Direct reporting to Support Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City